One of the common questions among clients is how they can get more visitors on their websites. While the website doesn’t have anything wrong with it as it is professionally designed but the problem is that it is not promoted well enough to get more visitors.
If you want your audience to pay attention to your work, you need to earn it. You cannot expect your job to speak for itself and accept that marketing is a part of your job.
Here are four ways which you can use to attract the right kind of visitors to your website.
1. Create and amazing blog.
You must not only post here when you have a new client or something new to sell, but you must make a blog that can grab people’s attention by giving entertaining and useful material regularly.
You can write about
• How you made the product – with pictures and videos.
• From what you were inspired – your audience will like it if you like it as well.
• How your viewers can make a similar product to yours
• Also about any gadget that helped you made your work better.
Instead of writing your opinions in a long paragraph, you can:
• Devote an entire blog for ONE idea.
• Make a compelling headline.
• Give solid examples.
• Invite comments that end by a question.
Also, don’t forget to ask for subscriptions. Repeat visitors should be kept close. Therefore, people an email option when subscribing so it is much easier.
In addition, make sure you’re encouraging them to comment and like and share your content. Engagement is essential and it’s a great gauge for you to discover what content your readers are seeking the most. When done properly, this can also give you a big boost from an SEO perspective.
2. Give (some of) your best work for free.
Give people something valuable to share with their contacts.
• The first chapter of your novel
• A free report filled with important information
• High-resolution images
• A series of tutorials
Make sure whatever you give out, and it is valuable otherwise, no one would get excited about your products. Also, make sure you have plenty more in reserve for the people who want to buy from you.
3. Borrow someone else’s audience.
Write high-quality guest posts for famous blogs in your niche and get yourself on the radar so people want to reach to you. This could potentially get you hundreds of new subscribers without trying that hard.